Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Apollo Alliance

I don't normally do this - comment on the world situation but I feel today I need to say something. I would like to start a new type of blog post - 'organisation of note'. I would like to write about:


We all know the news today and the crisis in the middle east. The Apollo Alliance (inspired by the Apollo space program) is an organisation that wants to make USA energy independent, bring back alternative, renewable energy and bring back the industry that this will create. If only this had been championed before, we might not be at this crisis point where everyone depends on oil for energy. I wish the UK could start something similar. Self-reliance is one of the fundamental pillars of American thought, this is truely an **organisation of note**.

No comments: