Friday, June 08, 2012

Conversation pt. 1

The readers of this blog are the few members of a community that I have and I would like to invite to participate and join the conversation. I have started reading 'The Living God and the Modern World' by Peter Hamilton and it has brought several issues into my mind. Although the book is essentially Christian, these are issues that we all face:

What is happening to us?

Do we have real conversations?

What about community?

Notice how when people want to make an important statement they say 'we are at a critical point' - the last twenty years have been a critical point! This is a critical point.

'Everything changes and in the end it remains the same' a wise man said this.

What is change, how can we get the best understanding and take the advantage out of change?

Teilhard said that evolution is not a fact it is a general condition. Process philosophy is about evolution, everything evolves and changes.

I would encourage you all to respond, I will try to keep this updated as much as possible.

No comments: