Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thailand cautionary tale

Prisoners Abroad Thailand blog

I think all those reading this blog should have a look at this blog. It is a warning note to all those who know someone or might be planning on travelling to Thailand themselves. I must admit I am tempted to travel there but would rather be aware of some of the traps highlighted in this blog.

Basically the police and the local people are out to get troublesome tourists who want to get drunk or high quick. We might consider the punishments a bit harsh but we need to remember it is the tourists who have invaded their beautiful country.

2 comments:

wheelchairs : Manish Steel Works said...

Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!

Igneos said...

Hi, I think you will find this blog quite eclectic, the Thailand post was quite a 'one-off' but I may post more about Prisoners Abroad in the future.

Igneos